Wednesday 20 December 2006

Coats designed by idiots

i treated myself to a new coat last week and it's really pissing me off... nice and practical as it is- dark brown duffel style but to my horror some thicko designed the every pocket in it to only temporally keep thing in there, so far I've lost my mini makeup bag, a bar of choc and vast amounts of change... my phone and wallet have dropped out many times but luckily they were heavy and bulky enough to hear crashing to the floor (and the wallets heavy not with money alas but many many receipts)...

i know what your thinking, stop putting things in your pockets but to anyone that knows me that's impossible cos I'm always rushing about, leave my bag behind, have to get somewhere quickly and i just without fail every time chuck stuff into my pockets

it's worked perfectly fine my whole life up until this evilly tailored coat... in fact the safest place for my worldly possessions are in my coat pockets cos I'm more highly likely to lose something that's not on my person...

oh i dunno, so sorry if you have actually taken the time to read this cos it's obviously been a waste of 3mins of your life but had to vent my frustration somewhere and people just think I'm a freak (or even more of a freak) if i was come in to work complaining about pockets.. later gaters

No comments: