Tuesday 16 January 2007

Very Sorry!

Right ok... I know i haven't been keeping my blogging up to date recently but i do have an excuse, well many actually..

1. my life has been hectic recently
2. even tho it's been hectic it's also been pretty uneventful as far as releasing and earth shattering news on the blog is concerned
3. I'm a lazy lump and the thought recently of having to do any more than click the mouse on a solitaire game exhausted me
4. i did believe it or not take the notion one day last week to update u all but some joker over lunch found it hilarious to change my keyboard from English letters to something resembling Chinese (didn't even know u could do that) so I'm afraid for the rest of the day my thought process was moved to the mission of what can i do to get him back..

So to all 5 of my faithful readers I'm sincerely sorry and will never do it again, I've lots to complain about and confess to from the last few weeks so watch this blog... now you can all rest easy as I'm back and typing.. yeehaa!!

No comments: